We went to Japanese restaurant on Saturday and we ordered this dish which is a Yakitori. I couldn’t recall the name but we paid an expensive amount for this and my lil gal just love this. So I decided to try to cook it myself since all of us love this dish, its very easy, give it a try.
- Cherry tomatoes
- Bacon or sliced back portion of the pork. The back is tastier, recommended this
- Clean them up and then marinate the pork back with salt to taste, a pinch of cinnamon not too much, a pinch of oregano flakes and pepper to taste
4. Wrap cherry tomatoes into pork back and then put into the oven.
5. I usually do not preheat the oven but set the oven to 160°C and put some olive oil for it to grill in it.
6. I only grill it for 24 mins but you should check if the food is cooked after 15 mins as it varies with the thickness of the wrap
So there you go, give it a try and if you have a grill at home, that would taste better 😉